Our game One Missed Call has received a couple mentions around the web.
You can download One Missed Call for free by clicking here. Give it a try with a friend!
Caroline’s game Downfall has received a lot of buzz. Check it out!
- We funded Downfall through Kickstarter, so the Kickstarter page for Downfall has a lot of information and comments about the game, as well as an actual play video.
- Contessa, a site that promotes women in gaming, interviewed Caroline.
- Gaming As Women, another site dedicated to women and tabletop games, also interviewed Caroline.
- BigThink mentioned Downfall in two articles: this piece about Dungeons and Dragons, and this piece about analog pastimes.
- Sam Kabo Ashwell wrote a review of Downfall in his blog These Heterogenous Tasks.
- Phil of Tales of a GM recommended Downfall as a great game for world creation.
- Downfall was talked about in a couple gaming podcasts: Game Store Prophets #106, and Gamepunting #67.
- Same Room Gaming did an interview with Caroline about the game.
- The blog Super November Gaming by Tomer Gurantz has a short post on Downfall.
- Blue’s Blog offers a nice review of Downfall.
- Ben Robbins, author of the blog ars ludi, wrote a short post about his participation in the actual play video we made for the Kickstarter site.
- Downfall was also played on the Play Better Podcast, in episodes 84 and 85. They even did an interview of Caroline!
Downfall is available now in PDF and print!
Welcome! We’re glad you’re here.
On our blog page, you’ll find posts about our games, such as release dates, Kickstarter campaigns, and interviews we’ve done on other sites.
You’ll also see information about events where we run story games, such as Emerald City Comic Con and PAX Prime.
Thanks for stopping by!
-Marc & Caroline